This week, we are back with an early guest of the podcast, Andrew Spencer. Andrew shares his knowledge about developing literature reviews to inform ongoing research or when identifying evidence based practice.
Transcript: Click here to download!
- CASP checklists: https://casp-uk.net/casp-tools-checklists/
- Cochrane Library: https://australia.cochrane.org/cochrane-library
- PubMed (https://www.pubmed.gov)
- ERIC: https://eric.ed.gov/
- What Works Clearinghouse: https://ies.ed.gov/ncee/wwc/
- PEDro: https://www.pedro.org.au/
- OTseeker: http://www.otseeker.com/
- speechBITE: https://speechbite.com/
- Doing a literature review in nursing, health and social care / Michael Coughlan & Patricia Cronin - https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/238754666
- How to read a paper : the basics of evidence-based medicine and healthcare / Trisha Greenhalgh - https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/262054825
- The literature review : six steps to success / Lawrence A. Machi & Brenda T. McEvoy - https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/181678437
- A post-graduate's guide to doing a literature review in health and social care / Helen Aveyard, Sheila Payne and Nancy Preston - https://trove.nla.gov.au/version/225566770